Tuesday 24 July 2018

Fan fic: Royal Prince & Miss. De

 

A Tale of Two Princes
A vision to Modernizing the Monarchy.

   I want my boys to have an understanding of people's emotions, their insecurities, people's distress, and their hopes and dreams. 
 -Diana, Princess of Wales




The principal façade of Buckingham Palace, the East Front, was originally constructed by Edward Blore and completed in 1850.

 It was remodeled by Sir Aston Webb in 1913.


"There's a lot of times that both myself and my brother wish, obviously, that we were just completely normal."
-Harry Windsor, Prince of Hearts

 Royal Brothers by: Nicola Jane Philipps 2009  -National Portrait Gallery, London

I met a Girl named  DEANNA meaning is Divine: "valley; church leader." 
Variant form of DIANA.
The named of our Mother Diana, "The Roman Goddess of Moon or Haunting."
(Always watching, ever changing shape. Even if you can't see her, 
she can see you and she's on the hunt.)


 Photography by: Elizabeth Sison 2010 
Binibining Pilipinas former beauty-queen  and model crowned Ms.Model of Phils.- Intl.,1998.

Deanna is strikingly exotic feature.

"She has dark hair and dark eyes. She is drop-dead gorgeous and 
will always make you laugh.
 She is very committed, especially when it comes to her goals. She is the type of girl you definitely want to travel and make memories with.
She is from Philippines, a Filipino descent.
 When it comes to relationships, Deanna really knows how to get it on. She's will really open your eyes to the good things in life!! and will teach you how to love and be loved in return! She is a pro in bed and when she falls in love, 
she falls hard.
 Deanna will stay committed to you until the end."
-Harry Windsor, Prince of Hearts


"Love is something in my mind Enchanted my heart to be with you." 
-Deanna Dagang, Love Ambassadress


"I've longed for kids since I was very, very young. And so... I am waiting
 to find the right person, someone who's willing to take on the job."
 -Harry Windsor, Prince of Hearts


Bible quotes:  Proverbs 30:18-19
"There are THREE THINGS that are too amazing for me,
FOUR that I do not understand:
the way of an eagle in the sky,
the way of a snake on a rock,
the way of a ship on the high seas,
and the way of  "A MAN WITH A MAIDEN."


Bible quotes: 1 John 4: 18-19
"There is NO FEAR  In love.
But perfect love drives out fear, because  FEAR HAS TO DO WITH PUNISHMENT.
 THE ONE WHO FEARS IS NOT MADE PERFECT IN LOVE.
We love because  HE FIRST LOVE US."


My O, my Prince Harry!
Never Give Up!
"Think the Best Outcome into a worst situation."
-Deanna Dagang, Love Ambassadress


"So while I am finishing one part of my life,
I am getting straight into a New Chapter.
Iam really looking Forward to it."
 -Harry Windsor, Prince of Hearts

Bible quotes: 1 Corinthians 13:2
"And though I have THE GIFT OF PROPHECY, and Understand All Mysteries, 
and All Knowledge;
and THOUGH I HAVE ALL FAITH, so that  I COULD MOVE MOUNTAINS, 
and HAVE NOT CHARITY, I AM NOTHING ." 


"Old Fashion Hopeless Romantic;
 that believes in courtship and romance of a lady, hasn't gone out of style.
Chivalry isn't dead and making love is an Art.
That needs to take in all of the Senses."
 -Deanna Dagang, Love Ambassadress



"I don't think you can even be urged to Settle Down.
If you find the right person and everything feels right, then it takes time, especially for Myself and My brother.
You ain't ever going to find someone who's going to jump into the position that it would hold. Simple as that."
  -Harry Windsor, Prince of Hearts


"LOVE CONSISTS IN GIVING WITHOUT GETTING IN RETURN;
 in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That's why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange."
-Mortimer Adler


No amount of gold could ever compare to the gift of love that my son shares.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-little-boy

Bundle of Joy
"Prince Hendrix"

That great big kool-aid smile and the twinkle in his eyes....
Every time I look at him it makes me want to cry.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-little-boy
No amount of gold could ever compare to the gift of love that my son shares.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-little-boy
No amount of gold could ever compare to the gift of love that my son shares.

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poem/my-little-boy


No amount of precious gold could ever compare to the gift of love 
my son shares.
He gives me  the reason, to get through another day.
His gentle touches from his little hands saying Mummy, god will
 make things right.
The  twinkle in his beautiful eyes and his Kool-aid smile.
Every time, I look at him makes me want to cry. 
A word for tears of joy a mother can have.
To know the blessing from heaven was wrapped around to my little prince.
-Deanna Dagang, Love Ambassadress



You need a strong family because at the end, they will love you and support you unconditionally. Luckily, I have my dad, mom and sister. 
-Esha Gupta


I think it's very important that you make your own decision about what you are. Therefore you're responsible for your actions, so you don't blame other people.
-William, Duke of Cambridge

 
Duke William of Cambridge & Prince Henry

   "The kindness and affection from the public have carried me through some of the most difficult periods, and always your love and affection have eased 
the journey."
-Diana, Princess of Wales



-end-



No comments:

Post a Comment