Tuesday 24 July 2018

My Blog


My Blog will be a share of my thoughts, basically a journal.

 I plan to stay un-known, for there’s only one purpose to this blog, which is to share some of the thoughts and odd ideas for our future that I’ve been having lately. I don’t plan to share them to people I know personally, other then maybe a close friend. I’m doing it this way because these ideas I actually haven’t found my reason for. They just come to mind with how this world is already leading and the very negative and sometimes positive ways it may end up.Sometimes they start to scare me but I think it’s the fear that keeps me so excited and entangled with them. I don’t mind comments, share your own opinion to my whole ordeal. Maybe we have some of the same ideas in mind. I also plan to post another post after this one with how these thoughts began to flourish, and explain more to you of what they really are(actually get started). I’m not sure if I’m just doing this to get them off  my chest or if to find an actual answer to some of my questions. Either way, that is all this blog is about. This isn’t an actual personal journal so they really are unnecessary anyway but I’m not sure what else to call it, just a blog of thoughts that I don’t mind sharing.

- Daniel Rye

Photography by : Jaynard P. Alpuerto

"Reading can give you a knowledge to go that far. A great book that comes from a great thinker is a ship of thought, deep freighted with truth and beauty."
- Deanna Dagang


Photography by : Jaynard P. Alpuerto


"The more connections you and your beloved make, not just between your bodies, but between your minds, your hearts, and your souls..."
-Deanna Dagang



link



No comments:

Post a Comment