Tuesday 24 July 2018

Some Where in Time

 


A lot of people want the CROWN

(what ever crown means to them.)

But They're not willing to Bleed for it.

To be loved is a success.

To love is a duty.

To be with someone I loved is an achievement.

 To be with someone, who loves me and marrying me

 Its for a lifetime guarantee.


Inside of St. Paul's Cathedral, UK.


"My wife, DREAMING of you makes my night worth while. THINKING of you makes me smile.

 HAVING you is the best thing ever, and LOVING you is what I plan to do...forever. 
The wedding ceremony will be held at  St. Paul's Cathedral, London, United Kingdom.
  It was a traditional Church of England and visited by Notable figures included the members of royal families from across the world."

(My Parents were decided to be hand on God way back 1981.)

(C) The Royal Collection, Photography by:Derry Moore & Peter Smith.

 Inside The Buckingham Palace,UK. The Home of 
Queen  Elizabeth II.


Since 1837,Buckingham Palace in London, England has served as the Official residence of Britain's sovereigns.

For those who receive an invitation to Buckingham Palace, they first enter into the Grand Hall and up the stunning marble stairs of the Grand Staircase.

The throne Room Today is used for special occasions such as for Royal Wedding photographs/Exhibits.



 Wedding concept- Lavish modern styled.On-trend colour scheme,could be achieved in the cutting-edge twist.
 

I choose you. and I'll choose you, over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat,
I'll keep choosing you,

 My Deanna!




"Because of you my world is now whole,
 Because of you love lives in my soul. 
Because of you I have laughter in my eyes, 
Because of you I am no longer afraid of good-byes. 

You are my Pillar my stone of strength, With me through all seasons and great times of length.
 My love for you is pure boundless through space and time, it grows stronger everyday with the knowledge that you'll always be mine.

 At the altar, I will joyously say: "I Do". 
For I have it all now and it's all, because of you."


-Prince Henry of Wales, K.C.V.O.




      Wedding Gown by: Erwin Lee Tan


        My Wife Saying: I Do.            

Is more than saying I love you

It goes beyond describing how my love is true

Because words are not enough to express my love

 for you.


Saying, I do

Is like saying I am here for you

Because we are together in everything.

That I am ready to see what the future may bring 

to us.

Saying, I do

Becomes a beautiful picture called "Our Love"

Is saying I am now complete because of you

That the pieces of the puzzled called "My Life."

A Promise I make until we grow old.

And now I am saying "I DO."

As I walk down the aisle with you

This is a lifetime promise that I will hold 

   
A Promise I make until we grow old.        


Custom Designed Engagement Ring by: Prince Harry


To Love is to share life together



to build special plans just for two

and then smile with pride

to work side by side

To love is to help and encourage

as one by one, dreams all come true.

to take time to share

with smiles and sincere words of praise

to listen and care

one who you can always depend

in tender, affectionate ways.

To love is to have someone special

as a partner, a lover, a friend.

to be there through the years

sharing laughter and tears

To love is to make special memories

love is the greatest of all.

of moments you love to recall

of all the good things

I've learned the full meaning

that sharing life brings

by being and loving with you.

of sharing and caring

and having my dreams all come true;

I've learned the full meaning

of being In love.

 
-Prince Henry of Wales, K.C.V.O.


Letter, 2015

"I believe that families can be together forever through Heavenly father's plan.

Thank you for being there with me in many years.

You are in my heart and soul."

 
-Deanna Dagang



(My wife thanks, your words are so sweet and touching)


My Wife to be

"I want you like the rose want the rain. I need you like the poem needs the pain. I would give you anything, my blood, my life, to have you and to hold you."





"If I were a tear in your eye

I would roll down to your lips.

But If you were a tear in my eye

I would never cry

as I would be afraid to lose you."

My wife, If u drop me, I'll break. If u hold me, 

I'll shake.

If u need me, I'll hurry. If u don't call me, I'll worry. If you hurt me, 

I'll cry. But if you leave me, 
I'll die.

 I love you with the breath, the smiles and the tears
of all my life."



-Prince Henry of Wales, K.C.V.O.



"God gave a woman to me and 
she is very spiritual person

 and she loves me very much. 

I love her very much too.

Her heart and soul has been united
 with my heart and soul by power of God in heaven.

 No one can separate her from me.

 If anyone separate her from me they'll see the destruction from God." 

-Prince Henry of Wales, K.C.V.O.



DEAD-RINGER

a fake which looks just like the real thing

When two people look the same you might say:

a person or thing, that looks exactly like another person or thing.





Murdered by the 1st Runner-up

Victims Photo Series "Deanna Dagang"
Photograph by: Caloi Estanislao


My Beloved,

If I could die early, I would ask God If I could be

your guardian angel,

so I could wrap my wings around you
and embrace you whenever you feel alone.

Nobody will ever take your place from my heart.

My love, you are the only KEY to my heart.

Till death do us part.


-Prince Henry of Wales, K.C.V.O.




Behind of this pretty face and cheerful smile.

 Deanna remain as a sad lady always failure for love.

She said, her loneliness killing her as always.

Only man she loved was born a prince Even though she will not get married and to have her own children.

She wish to served her country until she die and have a simple funeral in the near future.



-Unknown



 
Royal Prince + Miss De.

No comments:

Post a Comment